BEDFORD HIGH SCHOOL
Principal: Khalisha Lewis
Assistant Principals: Genia Watson-Brown, Crystal Brooks Dillard
Virtual Learning Program Coordinator (EXCEL): Andrew Johnson
Main Office: 440-439-4848 440-439-4627 fax
Bedford High School Clinic
440-439-4848 ext. 4135
Bedford High School Registrar's Office
Guidance and Records Secretary
440-439-4707 440-439-2642 fax
School hours are 7:45am - 2:20pm
Last Names A-F
Assistant Principal: Claire Gowing
Location: N127, North Office
Office Extension: 4873
Office Secretary: Kim Gura
Last Names G-N
Interim Assistant Principal: Crystal Brooks Dillard
Office Secretary: Becky Rzeszut
Office Extension: 4251
Last Names O-Z
Assistant Principal: Genia Watson-Brown
Office Extension: 4610
Office Secretary: Ebonique Minter
481 Northfield Rd, Bedford, Oh 44146
If your child is absent from school, we strongly urge you to call the child’s corresponding grade-level office by 8:30 a.m. Please state the reason for the absence. We will contact you if your child is listed on the absence sheet and we have not heard from you. If a child is absent for an extended period, please call their house office to obtain any work assignments.
The house offices are listed below:
Academic / Attendance Office: 440-439-4609
We encourage parents/guardians to administer medication before and after school; however, if a student must bring medication to school, the following requirements must be met:
1. A request form must be completed by the parent/guardian and the child's physician before any prescription or non-prescription medication can be given to your child at school.
2. All medication must be in the original, childproof container.
3. Each container must have an affixed and legible label with the child's name, name of the medication, dosage, and time of administration.
4. A new request must be made each school year and, as necessary, for changes in the medication order.
5. The medication should be brought to the Main Office by the parent/guardian.
If your child has a food allergy and cannot eat certain foods, make sure the school cafeteria has a note from your child’s physician specifying what type of food allergy your child has and the appropriate substitute. Parents may simply call their physician’s office to obtain a note.
If you change your contact information
Please remember to notify the Main Office if you change your telephone number, cell phone number, work number or other important information, so that we may get in touch with you in the event of an emergency. If you move anywhere within the school district, you must complete a Residency Affidavit form. This form in available in the Main Office of any school building.