Enrollment & Registration
Thank you for choosing the Bedford City School District to educate your child.
We’re happy you’re here and look forward to working with you to provide a quality education to prepare your child for a successful future.
Our enrollment process is simple, but requires a few steps. All of your documents must be submitted online before you have an in-person meeting. You will only need to schedule an appointment if you are registering in the district for the first time, have a new address or have new custody paperwork.
- Set up a Final Forms account and follow the instructions.
- Upload the required documents
- Schedule Appointment Online
*Attention, parents enrolling preschool students:
Parents MUST be approved by the preschool team prior to starting the enrollment process.
For questions regarding preschool, please call 440-786-3519
For BACK TO SCHOOL UPDATES & Address ChangeS:
- Go to Final Forms and log in.
- Go to the “Contact Form” on the list of options on the left side of the page. You must change the address in three areas: student’s address, mailing address and parent’s address.
- Click “own,” “rent” or “live with another resident.”
- Go under “Document Upload” and upload your required documents.
Do you have questions?
A change in custody or name change?
call the registrar: